CAR 145 training is a one day training covering in depth all aspects of the CAR 145 regulatory environment. The focus of the course is intended to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of CAR 145 and to help them understand how to apply the regulations and requirements in a practical way within their respective company.
The training is specifically focused on the need for all CAR 145 stakeholders whether focused on Operator issues Aircraft Maintenance Organization) and Regulatory Staff. In addition it will provide support for Post Holders and persons requiring to implement CAR 145 within their organization.
The following are considered in details – Implementing Rules, (IR) Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material are covered in detail. All SAS Training courses are focused on the practical elements of implementation.
Delegates will understand the roles and responsibilities regarding the interface with the relevant “ CAR M” organization, and how this should be described in the relevant procedures and joint procedures.
Written by an Industry professional with more than 40 years relevant experience. All SAS courses are extremely practical and focus beyond simple compliance with regulations.of the Part 145/CAR 145 Organisation to the Part M/CAR M Organisation.
Understanding regulations driving the 145 process enables you to make the best business decisions and to ensure compliance.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed -
- Review of changes and proposed – NPA No. 01 /2015
- Regulatory Framework
- CAR 145 Purpose Content and Relationship
- Managing Competencies in a CAR 145 Environment
- SMS and CAR 145
- 145.1 General
- 145.10 Scope
- 145.15 Application
- 145.20 Terms of approval
- 145.25 Facility requirements
- 145.30 Personnel requirements
- 145.35 Certifying staff and category B1 and B2 support staff
- 145.40 Equipment, tools and materials
- 145.42 Acceptance of components
- 145.45 Maintenance data
- 145.47 Production planning
- 145.50 Certification of maintenance
- 145.55 Maintenance records
- 145.60 Occurrence reporting
- 145.65 Safety and Quality Policy, Maintenance Procedures and Quality System
- 145.70 Maintenance Organisation Exposition
- 145.75 Privileges of the Organisation
- 145.80 Limitations on the organisation
- 145.85 Changes to the organisation
- 145.90 Continued validity
- 145.95 Findings
Target groups -
Operators and Maintenance Organisations, Regulatory Staff from National Aviation Authorities and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) approval holders.
A background in an aviation environment.
Learning Objectives –
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Secure knowledge of the key components of CAR 145
- Provide examples as to the ‘know how’ as well as the ‘know what’ by looking at a practical perspective of CAR 145
- Implement CAR 145 within an Organisation
- Understand the Interface between CAR 145, CAR 66/CAR 147
- Provide a regulatory and industry perspective for staff involved in CAR 145 maintenance
1 Day – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806