CAR 145 training is a one-day training covering in depth all aspects of the CAR 145 regulatory environment. The focus of the course is intended to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of CAR 145 and to help them understand how to apply the regulations and requirements in a practical way within their respective company.
The training is specifically focused on the need for all CAR 145 stakeholders whether focused on Operator issues Aircraft Maintenance Organization) and Regulatory Staff. In addition, it will provide support for Post Holders and persons required to implement CAR 145 within their organization.
The following are considered in detail – Implementing Rules, (IR) Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC), and Guidance Material are covered in detail. All SAS Training courses are focused on the practical elements of implementation.
Delegates will understand the roles and responsibilities regarding the interface with the relevant “ CAR M” organization, and how this should be described in the relevant procedures and joint procedures.
Written by an Industry professional with more than 40 years of relevant experience. All SAS courses are extremely practical and focus beyond simple compliance with the regulation of Part 145/CAR 145 Organisation to the Part M/CAR M Organisation.
Understanding the regulations driving the 145 processes enables you to make the best business decisions and ensure compliance.
Who is the course for?
The course is designed for personnel who are involved in the maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft and aircraft components. This includes maintenance personnel, quality assurance personnel, and other technical staff who work for maintenance organizations, including Part 145-approved organizations, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
The GCAA CAR 145 Essentials – 1 Day course covers the essential requirements of the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) CAR 145 regulations, which specify the requirements for the maintenance and continued airworthiness of aircraft and aircraft components. Overall, the course aims to provide a basic understanding of the GCAA CAR 145 regulations and the essential requirements for the maintenance, repair, and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft components in the UAE.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- Review of Changes
- CAR 145 Purpose Content and Relationship
- Managing Competencies in a CAR145 Environment
- SMS and CAR 145
- 145.1 General
- 145.10 Scope
- 145.15 Application
- 145.20 Terms of approval
- 145.25 Facility requirements
- 145.30 Personnel requirements
- 145.35 Certifying staff and category B1 and B2 support staff
- 145.40 Equipment, tools, and material
- 145.42 Acceptance of components
- 145.45 Maintenance data
- 145.47 Production planning
- 145.48 Performance of maintenance
- 145.50 Certification of maintenance
- 145.55 Maintenance records
- 145.60 Occurrence reporting
- 145.65 Safety and quality policy, maintenance procedures, and quality system
- 145.70 Maintenance organisation exposition
- 145.75 Privileges of the organisation
- 145.80 Limitations on the organisation
- 145.85 Changes to the organisation
- 145.90 Continued validity
- 145.95 Findings
- Section B: Maintenance Organisation Review Certificate (MORC) Regulations
Operators and Maintenance Organisations, Regulatory Staff from National Aviation Authorities, and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) approval holders.
A background in an aviation environment.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
– Secure knowledge of the key components of CAR 145
– Provide examples as to the ‘know-how’ as well as the ‘know-what’ by looking at a practical perspective of CAR 145
– Implement CAR 145 within an Organisation
– Understand the Interface between CAR 145, CAR 66/CAR 147
– Provide a regulatory and industry perspective for staff involved in CAR 145 maintenance
What do People Say About Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“This training offers very good explanations of difficult topics.”
“All aspects were useful, the examples were great.”
“This training helped me to develop some new skills.”
“The instructor is very resourceful and intelligent.”
“Having visual material helps a lot in the learning process.”
1 Day – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.