An industry specific two-day program specifically designed for nominated or designated potholder Maintenance System of an GCAA 145 Organization.
The Maintenance Post Holder is directly responsible for Quality Control together with the effectiveness of the Safety Management System. This course also considers in detail the Role and Responsibilities of Continuing Airworthiness Manager. Typical responsibilities include ensuring the company’s compliance with the approved maintenance program GCAA regulations and adherence to company required procedures.
Additionally the Potholder Maintenance and CAR M Post Holder are responsible for a wide range of safety critical processes.
This in depth course provides a detailed practical training in management obligations and methodologies to ensure an effective and efficient maintenance and CAR M organization.
The course is highly participative, and promotes industry best practices as standard, it is delivered in a confidential environment by an industry professional with over 40 years Commercial Aviation experience.
Aviation Authorities may choose to interview Form 4 candidates. All relevant areas are covered during the course.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed -
- ICAO Introduction
- A Brief History of European Aviation Regulatory Development
- UAE Civil Aviation Law
- GCAA Publications
- CAR M Purpose Content and Relationship
- CAR 145 Purpose Content and Relationship
- CAR 21 Certification of Aircraft and Related Products, Parts and Appliances
- CAR 66 – Licensing Regulations
- CAR 147 – Approved Training Organisation
- The Difference between Quality Assurance and Safety Assurance
- The Quality Responsibilities of the Post Holder
- The SMS responsibilities of the Maintenance Post Holder
- CAR Part X – Safety Management System Requirements
- CAAP 22 – Incident Reporting (ROSI)
- CAAP 57 – Voluntary Occurrence Reporting System
- Managing Competence
- Managing Corporate Culture
- Developing Appropriate Communication
- Coaching Training and Leadership
- Managing Aviation Standards
- Developing Procedures
Target groups -
- Nominated or designated Potholders Maintenance and CAR M;
- Quality Assurance Auditors;
- GCAA Inspectors.
Extensive previous experience in the management and supervision of CAR 145 or CAR M activities is required.
This is an advanced level course so a fundamental understanding of CAR 145 and CAR M is a pre-requisite.
The course is highly practical and significant and active participation will be expected.
Learning Objectives –
This course aims to provide a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Maintenance Post Holder and CAR M Post Holder.
To prepare Aviation Professionals for the duties of Maintenance Post Holder and CAR M Post Holder.
2 Days – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806