Ensuring organisational Human Factors Training remains proactive, dynamic, and effective whilst fully connecting with our adult audience is of strategic importance to the business.
This course considers techniques together with the myriad of other factors which should be gathered and understood as precursors to delivering the most effective training.
This is not an entry level course and assumes you are an existing HF trainer who is looking to “hone” your skills and provides a range of learning techniques to enable you to continue to deliver appropriate training within your organization.
The course is extremely intensive, highly practical, and promotes best training practices and focuses both on the implementation and management processes to ensure the highest standards of Human Factors Initial and Continuation Training.
Extensive use is made of group exercises, case studies and feedback.
The delegate will receive pre course work in support of this training to add value to the practical elements of this training. In addition the delegate will make several short presentations throughout the training and will develop a typical training program for a maintenance related subject.
Who is the Course for?
The course is primarily focused on the needs of the 145 Instructor to be compliant with the obligation to complete Instructional Techniques Training.
The course will also be of interest to persons who are interested in becoming Aviation Technical Instructors (EASA Part 145) or wishing to hone existing skills.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Review the need for EASA 145 Organisation Training
b) Consider the Adult Learning Experience – Andragogy
c) Understand the best use of instructional tools and techniques to enhance instruction
d) Understand techniques to optimize and deliver practical presentations
e) Focus on the development of your communication skills.
f) Learn how to motivate participants and to maintain attention
g) How to ensure participants active involvement throughout the training.
h Consider group learning and collaborative learning techniques.
i) Stay up to date with industry instructional techniques
j) How to manage difficult students and topics
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– Understanding the challenges of Training an Adult Group (Personal Presentation)
– Delivering Effective Training
– Personal Considerations & the Maintenance Trainers Learning Path
– How do we measure the effectiveness of HF training within the organisation?
– Considering SMS – Safety Management System Elements in the context of HF
– Where Does Root Cause Understanding fit into HF Training
– Error, Violations, Blame & Culpability
– Balancing Presentation, Motivation Debate & Discussion
– Gathering “Organisational Specific” Data for Recurrent HF Training Courses
– Presenting Workplace Maintenance Human Issues – Precursors
– Speaking in Public – Developing your skills
– Considering MEMS
– Maintenance Error Management Systems in the context of HF training
– Management and Oversight issues related to Training within the 145 Organisation
– Case Study Workshop
– Developing events into HF Training exercises for our students
– Developing your Organisation Human Factors Training Program – Developing the recurrent HF Lesson Plan
– Your Own Presentation
This course will be of very significant benefit to existing HF trainers who are looking to update their knowledge and techniques.
Quality Assurance, Training Department Managers and other Training staff will also benefit from attendance at this course.
A background in an aviation maintenance environment together with experience as HF trainers.
After attending this course, participants should be able to update a company specific HF training program compliant with 145 requirements for both Initial and recurrent training.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“This training offers very good explanations of difficult topics.”
“All aspect were useful, the examples were great.”
“This training helped me to develop some new skills.”
“The instructor is very resourceful and intelligent.”
“Having a visual material helps a lot the learning process.”
2 days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806