Ensuring organisational Human Factors Training remains proactive, dynamic, and effective whilst fully connecting with our adult audience is of strategic importance to the business.
This course considers techniques together with the myriad of other factors which should be gathered and understood as precursors to delivering the most effective training.
This is not an entry level course and assumes you are an existing HF trainer who is looking to “hone” your skills and provides a range of learning techniques to enable you to continue to deliver appropriate training within your organization.
The course is extremely intensive, highly practical, and promotes best training practices and focuses both on the implementation and management processes to ensure the highest standards of Human Factors Initial and Continuation Training.
Extensive use is made of group exercises, case studies and feedback.
The delegate will receive pre course work in support of this training to add value to the practical elements of this training. In addition the delegate will make several short presentations throughout the training and will develop a typical training program for a maintenance related subject.
Who is the Course for? -
The course is primarily focused on the needs of the 145 Instructor to be compliant with the obligation to complete Instructional Techniques Training.
The course will also be of interest to persons who are interested in becoming Aviation Technical Instructors (EASA Part 145) or wishing to hone existing skills.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn? -
a) Review the need for EASA 145 Organisation Training
b) Consider the Adult Learning Experience – Andragogy
c) Understand the best use of instructional tools and techniques to enhance instruction
d) Understand techniques to optimize and deliver practical presentations
e) Focus on the development of your communication skills.
f) Learn how to motivate participants and to maintain attention
g) How to ensure participants active involvement throughout the training.
h Consider group learning and collaborative learning techniques.
i) Stay up to date with industry instructional techniques
j) How to manage difficult students and topics
Why Should I choose SAS for the training? -
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx.15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer https://sassofia.com/download-area/
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! https://sassofia.com/sas-customer-benefits/sas-discount-program/
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed -
- Understanding the challenges of Training an Adult Group (Personal Presentation)
- Delivering Effective Training
- Personal Considerations & the Maintenance Trainers Learning Path
- How do we measure the effectiveness of HF training within the organisation?
- Considering SMS – Safety Management System Elements in the context of HF
- Where Does Root Cause Understanding fit into HF Training
- Error, Violations, Blame & Culpability
- Balancing Presentation, Motivation Debate & Discussion
- Gathering “Organisational Specific” Data for Recurrent HF Training Courses
- Presenting Workplace Maintenance Human Issues – Precursors
- Speaking in Public – Developing your skills
- Considering MEMS
- Maintenance Error Management Systems in the context of HF training
- Management and Oversight issues related to Training within the 145 Organisation
- Case Study Workshop
- Developing events into HF Training exercises for our students
- Developing your Organisation Human Factors Training Program – Developing the recurrent HF Lesson Plan
- Your Own Presentation
Target groups –
This course will be of very significant benefit to existing HF trainers who are looking to update their knowledge and techniques.
Quality Assurance, Training Department Managers and other Training staff will also benefit from attendance at this course.
A background in an aviation maintenance environment together with experience as HF trainers.
Learning Objectives –
After attending this course, participants should be able to update a company specific HF training program compliant with 145 requirements for both Initial and recurrent training.
2 days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806