The primary purpose of this training is to provide a thorough understanding of the Role of Part M in all jurisdictions managed by an EASA Regulatory environment. To introduce delegates to the working of the Part M Regulatory Structure and to enable a full understanding of the operator’s responsibilities, Contracted arrangements, Subpart G responsibilities.
The Training focuses on the Operators specific responsibilities, In particular the role of Contract and Subcontract organisations.
In addition, to provide a general overview of all parts of EASA Part M and to provide in details an in depth understanding of Subparts C, G and I.
The training is very practical with numerous examples, which are intended to give a practical perspective of how to apply the knowledge that they gain in the workplace and to satisfy the needs of the Accountable Manager responsible for EU Operators, Maintenance Post Holders, Quality Managers and Part 145 maintenance organisations wishing to gain Part M Subpart G approval.
Who is the Course for?
It is for persons who are involved in the technical management of Commercial Aircraft Maintenance (CAMO), Technical Engineering, Maintenance Planning, CAMO Quality Auditors, Reliability, Technical Records as well as anyone with an interest to achieve an effective interface with an EASA Compliant Maintenance Department.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Achieve a solid understanding related to Subpart G Continued Airworthiness Management (CAM) and Subpart I Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC)
b) Be able to demonstrate Part M Functionality and to avoid or mitigate problems
c) Appreciate the difference between Full ARC’s and Reviews
d) A detailed understanding of the PART M Quality System – The difference between QA & QC Roles and responsibilities
e) Be able to use the regulation to proactively manage the Continuing Airworthiness (CA) of your aircraft.
f) Understand the activities which support the analysis of Safety Data including SB’s and AD’s
g) Understand the purpose of STC’s and how they are integrated into the maintenance Program
h) Understand the roles and responsibilities within the various CAMO groups including Reliability, Technical Records, Engineering, & Maintenance Planning
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory Training and Consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since the start we have provided certificates to approx 20,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers.
The second reason is a combination of outstanding course fees, together with a world beating discount program which leaves our competitors way behind – please do not take our word for it, check it out!
Why Makes SAS EASA Part M – All plus Subparts C, G & I Recurrent – 2 Days Training Different?
Because our courses are written by people who have lived through the regulations. The author of the training material has more than 25 years’ experience as an auditor across the entire regulatory spectrum.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with Regulations is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations in a way which enables the development and optimisation of our business is where we should see opportunity to drive efficiencies and cost saving.
Detailed Content / Topics (the following subjects will be addressed)
- Basic Introduction to EASA regulations and Part M plus Subparts
- Contract & Subcontract Management
- Organisations Approval Ratings
- Managing Competencies in a Part M Environment
- Subpart B Accountability
- Subpart C Continuing Airworthiness
- MA 301 Continuing Airworthiness Tasks
- MA 302 Aircraft Maintenance Program
- MA 303 Airworthiness Directives
- MA 304 Data for Modifications and Repairs
- MA 305 Aircraft Continuing Airworthiness – Record System
- MA 306 Operators Technical Log System
- MA 307 Transfer of Aircraft Continuing – Airworthiness Records
- Subpart D – Maintenance Standards
- Subpart E Components
- Subpart F Maintenance Organisation Approval
- Part M Subpart G Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation
- Overview of Subpart G CAMO Organisation requirements and responsibilities
- MA 703 Extend of Approval
- MA 704 CAME
- MA 705 Facilities
- MA 706 Personnel requirements
- MA 707 Airworthiness Review Staff
- MA 708 Continuing Airworthiness Management
- MA 709 Documentation
- MA 710 Airworthiness Review
- MA 711 Privileges of the organisation
- MA 712 Quality System
- MA 713 Change
- MA 714 Record keeping
- MA 716 Findings
- Subpart H Certificate of Release to Service
- Understanding the Role of the ARC
- Subpart I – Airworthiness Review Introduction
- Review of ARC Training and Qualification Process
- ARC Staff Nominated Form 4 Holder Responsibilities
- Performing an ARC including Documentation Review & Physical Inspection
This course is aimed at EU Operators, Subpart G CAMOs, Quality Managers, CAMs, Airworthiness Review Staff, NAA staff.
A background in an aviation environment will benefit the delegate as will a basic understanding of Aviation technical terms.
To give delegates an overview of Part M, Effective Implementation and Management, An understanding of and methods to address significant issues.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The instructor used the right words to explain the material.”
“The discussions among the group were very beneficial.”
“The instructor showed very resourceful background and experience.”
“All sections of the course were related to my field.”
“Adequate answers were given to specific questions.”
2 days – each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806