An industry specific two-day program specifically designed for nominated or designated CAMO post holder and Maintenance System Post Holder of an Part 145 Organization.
The Maintenance Post Holder is directly responsible for Quality Control together with the effectiveness of the Safety Management System. This course also considers in detail the Role and Responsibilities of Continuing Airworthiness Manager. Typical responsibilities include ensuring the company’s compliance with the approved maintenance program EASA regulations and adherence to company required procedures.
Additionally the Post holder Maintenance and Part M CAMO Post Holder are responsible for a wide range of safety critical processes.
This in depth course provides a detailed practical training in management obligations and methodologies to ensure an effective and efficient maintenance and Part M organization.
The course is highly participative, and promotes industry best practices as standard, it is delivered in a confidential environment by an industry professional with over 40 years Commercial Aviation experience.
Aviation Authorities may choose to interview Form 4 candidates. All relevant areas are covered during the course.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Achieve a deep understanding regarding the obligations and expectations of a Nominated Postholder (NP).
b) Achieve an understanding of the Responsibilities of the Nominated Post Holder and Business Area Managers
c) Develop a focus on Management System requirements with Safety & Compliance Management techniques required in ORO.GEN 200
d) Understand the relationship between the Quality Management System (QMS) and Safety Management System (SMS)
e) Develop an understanding in preparation for Competent Authority (CA) interviews
f) An opportunity to exchange experiences with colleagues and associates in a confidential environment.
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services training is proven over the years to be highly practical and focuses on ensuring that regulatory compliance is a given rather than an objective.
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years commercial aviation experience and 10 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx.15,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out! SAS Discount Program
Our Instructors all have significant “real” experience in the field and deliver training which is motivational and provides the seed to encourage the delegate to achieve positive results in the work place.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed –
– Abbreviations and Terms
– ICAO Introduction
– A Brief History of European Aviation Regulatory Development
– The Quality & Safety Responsibilities of the AM
– Nominated Post Holders
– Delivering Airworthiness
– EASA Part OPS Regulatory Overview Regulation 1178/2011 & 965/2012
– The Management System Requirements of Part OPS
– SMS in an Operations Environment
– Nominated Post Holders CAMO / AMO
– Continuous Airworthiness – The Role of Part M
– Part 145 Purpose Content and Relationship
– General Introduction to all Part 21 Subparts
– EASA Regulation Part 147 Introduction
– EASA Regulation Part 66 Introduction
– Quality Assurance and Safety Assurance Introduction
– The Quality Responsibilities of the Maintenance Post Holder
– The SMS responsibilities of the Maintenance Post Holder
– Managing Competence
– Performing and Managing Investigations
– The Role of Root Cause Analysis Related to Compliance Audits
– Managing Corporate Culture
– Developing Appropriate Communication
– Coaching Training and Leadership
– Managing Aviation Standards
– Developing Procedures
– European Aviation Health & Safety Legislation – General Introduction
– Emergency Response Planning
– Nominated or designated Potholders Maintenance and Part M CAMO;
– Quality Assurance Auditors;
– EASA Inspectors.
Extensive previous experience in the management and supervision of Part 145 or Part M activities is required.
This is an advanced level course so a fundamental understanding of Part 145 and Part M is a pre-requisite.
The course is highly practical and significant and active participation will be expected.
This course aims to provide a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Maintenance Post Holder and Part M Post Holder.
To prepare Aviation Professionals for the duties of Maintenance Post Holder and Part M CAMO Post Holder.
2 Days – each day will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +359 28210806