This 5 Day Training Program focuses on the needs of the Airport Trainer to develop and deliver a range of training courses across the Airport Business Environment.
To identify, encourage and enhance your Classroom Instructional Skills. Learning from professionals how to define a training program, best practice methods for facilitation and presenting. Understand how to perform a Training Needs Analysis and to develop material and content. Ensuring the delivery of an active and engaging learning experience for the delegates.
The following Topics underscores the areas of involvement of the trainer with the need to understand the relevance of source material and to be able to provide support and guidance to support a high level of awareness across the business processes
Relevant Topics include A Global Regulatory overview (ICAO, EASA), Development of aerodrome policy, standards and strategy – The Aerodrome Manual, Aerodrome compliance auditing and inspections, Safety Management Systems and the role of the Accountable Manager. Aerodrome Physical Management, Runway Surface, Lighting, Wildlife Management, Low Vis Procedures, Emergency Response, Rescue & Firefighting, Mandatory Occurrence Reporting.
The course is extremely intensive highly practical, and promotes best training practices.
Extensive use is made of group exercises, case studies and feedback.
The delegate will receive pre course work in support of this training to add value to the practical elements of this training.
In addition the delegate will make several short presentations throughout the training and will develop a typical training program for a maintenance related subject.
Note this is a training to promote training skills whilst it is associated with the “Relevant Topics” the assumption is that the Instructor has pre-existing knowledge regarding the relevant topics.
Who is the Course for?
The course is primarily focused on the needs of the Airport Instructor to be compliant with the obligation to complete Instructional Techniques Training.
The course will also be of interest to persons who are interested in becoming Airport Instructors or to develop and hone existing skills.
What is the Benefit of this Training – What will I learn?
a) Understand the structure, composition and impact of ICAO & EASA related to Airport Operations
b) Considering the need for Airport Organisation Process & Procedures Training
c) Understand the Adult Learning Experience – Andragogy
d) Understand the best use of instructional tools and techniques to enhance instruction
e) Understand techniques to optimize and deliver practical presentations
f) Focus on the development of your communication skills.
g) Learn how to create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning activities
h) Developing effective visual aids and supporting materials
i) Developing Course Material and delivering an effective Training Needs Analysis
J) Learn how to motivate participants and to maintain attention
k) How to ensure participants active involvement throughout the training.
l) Consider group learning and collaborative learning techniques.
m) Stay up to date with industry instructional techniques
n) How to manage difficult students and topics
Why Should I choose SAS for the training?
Sofema Aviation Services a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years commercial aviation experience and 12 years operational experience. Since we started we have provided certificates to approx 25,000 delegates we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customer.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out!
What Makes SAS Train the Trainer Airport Regulatory Requirements, Procedures Quality & Safety Management Systems – 5 Days Different?
Because our courses are written by people who have lived through the regulations. The author of the training material has more than 25 years’ experience as an auditor across the entire regulatory spectrum.
At Sofema Aviation Services our focus is on accepting that compliance with Regulations is in fact minimum compliance. Interpreting the regulations in a way which enables the development and optimisation of our business is where we should see opportunity to drive efficiencies and cost saving.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
– General Introduction
– Understand the structure, composition and impact of ICAO Annex 14
– EASA Airport Regulation 139/2014
– Management and Oversight issues related to Airport Operations
– Safety Management Systems and Mandatory Reporting Obligations
– The Challenges of Training an Adult Group – the Adult Learning Experience – Andragogy
– Delivering Effective Training – Personal Considerations
– The Trainer’s Learning Path
– Introduction to Student Learner Styles
– Introductions Icebreakers and Warm Ups
– Basic Needs Maslow – Arousal & Learning
– What is Motivation – How to encourage
– Creating a Positive Learning Atmosphere
– Learning Styles – how to maximise absorption
– Understanding the role of Extrinsic & Intrinsic Motivation
– Developing the Aviation Training Program – Practical Considerations
– Organisational Safety Culture and the impact on Adult Training
– Curriculum Design to comply with Andragogical Principles
– Learn how to motivate participants and to maintain attention
– Designing your own Presentation – Principles and Fundamentals
– Communicating – Verbal & Non Verbal
– Giving Feedback , how when and where
– Speaking in Public– Developing your Skills
– Practical Speaking – Workshop activity
– Building Classroom effectiveness using different teaching Styles
– Balancing Presentation, Motivation, Debate & Discussion
– Non Verbal Communication
– Considering the Phases of Instruction
– Relationship Management and Emotional Intelligence
– Where do we use Coaching Skills what is Facilitation?
– Teaching Styles – Deductive or Inductive? (Where to use & When)
– Trainer and Instructor Considerations
– The Use of Case Studies
– Training Aids and Additional Presentation Techniques
– Checklists and Practical Preparation Considerations
– Designing your own Course Material
– Performing an effective Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
– Lesson Planning
– Delivering your own Individual Presentation – 30 mins (Each Delegate)
– Review & Close Out
This course will be of very significant benefit to potential trainers who need to have the necessary competence to deliver effective airport costs courses in the organisation.
Training Department Managers and other Training staff will also benefit from attendance to this course.
A strong background in Airport Operations will underpin the effectiveness of this training program.
After attending this course, participants should be able to develop an Airport Specific Training program
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The content of the course will be very useful for my future practices.”
“All my expectations are met.”
“The course really contributed to expanding my knowledge in that area.”
“The instructor really added up to me understanding the topic.”
“The presentation made the material so much more comprehensible.”
5 Days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806