Aircraft Inspection is quite possibly one of the most important tasks that you as a certifying engineer will perform. The purpose of this training is to raise awareness regarding best practices and appropriate considerations when performing a range of maintenance inspections. the course considers best practice Inspection Techniques for Airframes, Engines & Structure as well as to consider the different forms of corrosion which are typically found.
Build competence to support the delivery of the highest level of Inspection Capacity in your EASA Part 145 approved Organisation.
Visual inspection is of the greatest importance to aviation reliability, for airframes, power plants, and systems. Performed correctly it can detect a variety of defects, from cracks and corrosion to lose fasteners, ill-fitting doors, wear or stretching in control cables as well as damaged components.
SAS offers the following Initial & Recurrent Program
Initial (2 Day) & Recurrent (1 Day) Training available both online with voice over & as Instructor-led in the classroom.
- Build awareness & competence in your certification staff.
- Deliver an understanding regarding the need for an effective aircraft maintenance inspection.
- Understand Inspection performance benchmarks and the determination of the relative consequences of speed/accuracy trade-offs.
- Ensures Aircraft Inspectors have an understanding regarding Inspection Performance.
- Consider Best Practice Inspection Procedures and the potential for unidentified deterioration.
- Understand how to How to scan, search, and identify components related to visual inspection task and to correctly identify and locate defects.
Who is the course for?
145 Production Planning Staff, 145 Maintenance Inspection Staff, CAMO and Maintenance Planning Staff, CAMO & 145 Quality Assurance Staff, CAMO & 145 Safety System Staff, Maintenance Management Staff, Other Stakeholders, and Engineering Training Staff.
Please Note – These are not an entry-level course and typically assumes as a minimum the completion of an Aviation Maintenance Training as well as a background in an aviation maintenance environment.
To provide a detailed understanding of the best practice aircraft maintenance inspection techniques in a relevant and practical way.
To develop a detailed awareness regarding the need for effective aircraft maintenance inspection in all areas of Maintenance including Airframe, Engines, and Structure.
For online training please see the following:
To discuss your classroom Instructor-led training please email firstname.lastname@example.org
145 Production Planning, Aircraft Inspection, Aircraft Inspection Training, Aircraft Maintenance Management, Airworthiness, Aviation Safety Management System, Continued Airworthiness Management, EASA Maintenance Planning, EASA Part – CAMO, EASA Part 145, EASA Part 145 Organisation, EASA Quality Assurance