Sofema Aviation Services invites you to our confirmed 1-day Fuel Tank Safety training in Bucharest, Romania
About the course:
Date: 20 March 2020
Venue: RAS Facilities, OTP Airport, Bucharest
Price: 330 USD
The course is designed to provide a thorough grounding in the understanding of Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) related issues. After attending the training, delegates should be able to understand the specific requirements, having in mind that it is required to develop this training further within its organisation particular to reflect the organisation’s aircraft types and wiring practices. See more
- Introduction & Abbreviations Used
- FTS – Background: the explosions of mixtures of fuel and air, the behaviour of those mixtures in an aviation environment, the effects of temperature and pressure, the energy needed for ignition, etc, the ‘fire triangle’,
- Regulatory Overview – SFAR 88 of the FAA and JAA Interim Policy INT POL 25/12: ignition prevention program initiatives and goals, to identify unsafe conditions and to correct them, to systematically improve fuel tank maintenance), JAA Temporary Guidance Leaflet TGL 47.
- The basic elements of the fuel tank safety issues – Understanding of the background and the concept of fuel tank safety, Interpreting ICAW Instructions for continuing airworthiness
- Case Studies Accidents & Incidents
- The need for Mitigation Strategies – Ignition source prevention.
- FRS – Flammability Reduction Systems when installed: a reason for their presence, their effects, the hazards of an FRS using nitrogen for maintenance, safety precautions in maintenance/working with an FRS.
- Recording & Reporting – The Link to SMS Recording measures and results of inspections.
- Developing Procedures
Why Should you choose Sofema Aviation Services?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 10 years of operational experience. Since we started we have provided training services to approx 25,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons!
The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customers.
The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost-effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it check it out: SAS Discount Program
What do people say about Sofema Aviation Services training?
“Perfect in all aspect”
“Instructor explain us all the points”
“Listening to feedback and reflect”
“Very good knowledge of the subject”
“Deliver the subject in an attractive manner and cover all the subjects”
Contact email@example.com to register or check out the other confirmed training courses SAS is offering in Romania (Aviation and Maintenance Human Factors & EWIS for Groups 1-2) on the Romania Forthcoming training page.