Delivered by Sofema Aviation Services (SAS)
(12 Years Regulatory Training Experience)
- EASA Basic Regulation Course with Certificate
- Basic Regulation 1139/2018 for Accountable Managers and Nominated Persons
- Understanding the EASA Regulatory Working Process with Basic Regulation Training Course 1-day Virtual Delivery
Delivery 23rd November 2020 – Places still available
Starting time – 10.00 (GMT +2)
Cost-Effective and Professional Training
1 webinar training day – consists of 6 actual hours with the appropriate pauses.
On 11th September 2018 entered in force the new EASA Basic Regulation No 1139/2018 which repeals existing Regulation (EU) 216/2008.
Who is the course for?
Aviation Industry Nominated Persons – Civil aviation and Aero-medical and Airport authorities staff, Ground Operations Personnel International organizations operations personnel, Compliance and Safety management, Airline Nominated Persons, Other related Key personnel & Stakeholders.
What are the benefits – What will I learn?
a) Understand and Familiarise with key elements of the New Basic Regulation
b) How to Assess Effective Compliance with the key deliverables of Regulation 1139 – Industry Responsibilities & Competent Authority Responsibilities
c) Familiarization with the relationship and roles related to aviation within the jurisdiction of EASA and the Member States.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed
- EASA Regulatory Overview & Development of New Basic Regulation 1139/2018
- Basic Regulation Structure Introduction
- Basic Regulation Article 2 – Scope of Application
- Basic Regulation Roles, Responsibilities, and Objectives
- Basic Regulation Structure Detail Review
- Basic Regulation Roles, Responsibilities and Objectives in the following Areas
- Aviation Safety
- Cyber Security
- Ground Handling
- Single European Sky (SES)
- Air Traffic Management/ Air Navigation Services (ATM/ANS)
- Aviation Security
- Transition Provisions
Civil aviation and Aero-medical and Airport authorities staff, Ground Operations Personnel International organizations operations personnel. Compliance and Safety management. Airline Nominated Persons, Other related Key personnel & Stakeholders.
Regulatory Impact Driven by 1139/2018.
A background in an aviation environment is an advantage but not essential.
Authority Personnel and other Operational and Concerned Personnel with a detailed understanding of the role of European Council Regulation 1139/2018 within the European Environment.
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The course exceeded my expectations.”
“Everything was in an appropriate timing and in a good climate.”
“Maximum points for the instructor’s effort and explanation from me.”
“The instructor provided enough room for all the questions to be asked”
“We received a lot of additional information to make things clearer.”
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place or enquire regarding either multi delegate discount or your own In-Company webinar training course.
Airport Compliance Management Process, Airworthiness, Aviation Industry, aviation safety, Aviation Safety Management, Compliance Management, Cyber Security, EASA, EASA Regulation 1139/2018, EASA Regulatory Training Courses, Ground Operations, Webinar training