EASA Regulation (EU) 2021/1963 introduces SMS requirements to Part 145. Sofema Online provides a solution for your new starters to complete fully compliant training with voice-over to ensure all elements of the required subject matter are covered:
- Part 145 SMS & HF Combined Training available online with Voice-Over
- HF & SMS Combined Integrated Training online
- Guest enrollment available for Audit Purposes
- Compliant with EASA GM2 145.A.30 (e) HF & SMS Training Requirements
- Savings of up to 40% available for group enrollments
Sofema Online (SOL) www.sofemaonline.com is pleased to announce the availability of a new training course specifically focused on the needs of EASA Part 145 New Staff.
Please see the following page for details: EASA Part 145 Safety (SMS) & Human Factor (HF) Training (Initial) with VO
Introducing the NEW Initial 145 HF & SMS Combined Training
- This Course Integrates both Human Factor and Safety Management System Elements fully compliant with EASA GM2 145.A.30 (e) HF & SMS Training Requirements.
Benefits of Completing the Sofema Online EASA Part 145 Human Factors & Safety Management System Combined Training with Voice-Over include:
- Be able to demonstrate compliance with EASA GM2 145.A.30 (e) HF & SMS Requirements
- Achieve an in-depth understanding of basic Aviation Safety Concepts
- Be able to consider Human Factors knowledge and integrate it into key areas of Aviation Safety Maintenance
Demonstrating Compliance with Your Regulatory Authority
To support your Quality Assurance oversight of the process SAS will provide FOC Guest access for your Nominated Assessor to validate SOL online training courses or to provide team viewer or similar access to Classroom & Webinar courses when it is required.
About Sofema Online www.sofemaonline.com
Sofema Online is a service provided by Sofema Aviation Services offering online training by qualified technical aviation instructors including UK Nationals as well as Russian and Arabic-speaking trainers in the field of aviation.
- Sofema Aviation Services has been delivering high-level regulatory training since 2008.
- Over the years we have helped many thousands of aviation professionals gain a deep understanding of both the regulatory environment as well as competence-building vocational training.
- Online training is an extremely cost-effective method for delivering niche regulatory training, typical of the courses which are offered by Sofema Aviation Services. A fundamental requirement for online training is to ensure that it provides the essential content which is focused on a deep understanding of the subject matter.
- At www.sofemaonline.com we ensure that behind each training is a practical knowledgeable tutor.
- Substantial Discounts available for Multi Delegate Enrollments
o 2 to 4 courses/delegates – 10%
o 5 to 9 courses/delegates – 15%
o 10 to 24 courses/delegates – 20%
o 25 to 49 courses/delegates – 30%
o > 50 courses/delegates – 40%
For multiple courses/users discount please contact us at email@example.com
Aviation Regulatory, aviation safety, Aviation Safety Maintenance, Aviation SMS, Compliance, EASA GM2 145.A.30, EASA Part 145, Human Factors, new SOL course, Part 145 SMS & HF Combined Training, Quality Assurance, Safety Management Systems (SMS), SOL Training