Sofema Online launched a new online training:
About the Part M Subpart I training:
Course type: Presentation with voice over
Duration: Equivalent to one-day classroom training
Price: 75 EUR (get up to 40% off with a Multi-Courses/Users Discount)
The purpose of this online course is to cover all elements of the Airworthiness Review Process including the roles and responsibilities of the nominated ARC Staff. The Delegates will achieve a detailed understanding of EASA part M regulations relating to C of A’s and ARCs. It is Complementary to the following courses all of which are recommended as suitable preparation for this course:
- Part CAMO
- SMS for Part CAMO
- Part M 2020
- Assessing the Effectiveness of an EASA Compliant Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP)
- Part 21 Review for CAMO Staff
- Abbreviations & Definitions
- Basic Introduction to EASA regulations and Part M plus Subparts
- Airworthiness Review Staff Qualifications
- Subpart I – Airworthiness Review Certificate – General
- Review of CAME Part 4 Procedures
- Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC) Process – Considerations
- Considering Airworthiness Review Certificate Issue In an EASA Combined Airworthiness Organisation (CAO)
- CAMO Considerations Related to the Issue of EASA – ARC
- Concerning Airworthiness Reviews Carried out on Aircraft Imported into EU Jurisdiction
- Using ACAM Key Risk Elements in Support of an Airworthiness Review
Do you want a soft copy of the material?
Special offer for Individuals:
Special offer for Groups of 7 or more:
Groups of 7 or more students enrolling together will be eligible for a Free of charge soft copy of the material.
- Kindly note this discount is only available when ordered and paid for at the time of the training.
- Please advise email@example.com if you would like to avail of this offer.
How to register?
Are you a Sofema Online client?
Join our membership program – Sofema Online Aviation Network (SOAN) and save up to 25% on your next training course!
Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP), Airworthiness, Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC), Airworthiness Review Staff, ARC Staff, aviation, EASA Part M, EASA regulations, Online Training, Part CAMO, Part M Subpart I, SOL Training