Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) www.sassofia.com is pleased to share that we have entered into a training support agreement with Scottish Based Wing Engineering to provide each other’s respective clients with additional training opportunities.
Commented Steve Bentley CEO of Sofema: “We are extremely pleased to have entered into a training support agreement with Daniel Olufisan of Wing Engineering. This is a great opportunity for both organisations to increase our portfolio reach and with an example of the immediate benefit we are now able to offer European Military Aircraft Regulations (EMAR) to our clients.”
We are delighted to invite you to the forthcoming training session dedicated to EMAR M & EMAR 145 that is coming to Romania in November 2022:
Save your spot at firstname.lastname@example.org – Enroll 4 delegates for the price of 3 (See details)
Enjoy Multiple discount opportunities + an option for enrolment in Free of Charge Relevant Foundation online course
European Military Aviation Requirements (EMAR) M– 2 Days
Dates: 15-16 November 2022
Price: 735 EUR (take up to 35% Early Bird discount until 18 October 2022)
This training is designed to provide participants with a full description and qualitative understanding of the purpose and structure of the EMAR M regulatory framework, as well as the technical requirements of its implementing rules including AMCs and GMs. It includes illustrative examples and activities to facilitate practical assimilation and competence development. Find details
European Military Aviation Requirements (EMAR) 145– 2 Days
Dates: 17-18 November 2022
Price: 735 EUR (take up to 35% Early Bird discount until 20 October 2022)
This course is designed to provide participants with a full description and qualitative understanding of the purpose and structure of the EMAR 145 regulatory framework, as well as the technical requirements of its implementing rules including AMCs and GMs. It includes illustrative examples and activities to facilitate practical assimilation and competence development. Learn more
About Wing Engineering:
• Wing Engineering is a UK based professional company that is dedicated to providing airworthiness training, consulting, and management services to the aviation industry across the globe. Their core clients include aircraft design organisations, aircraft production organisations, aircraft operators, continuing airworthiness management organisations (CAMOs), aircraft maintenance organisations (AMOs), regulatory authorities, and aviation professionals.
About Sofema Aviation Services:
Sofema Aviation Services is a Global Aviation Training & Consultancy Organisation that has been delivering high level regulatory training since 2008.
• Over the years we have helped many thousands of aviation professionals gain a deep understanding of the regulatory environment by providing competence-building vocational training.
• Since the company’s inception in 2008, we have issued over 60,000 certificates of course completion to our delegates.
Initially Starting with the EASA Regulations, today Sofema Aviation Services delivers Regulatory Training covering the following jurisdictions:
• European Aviation Safety Agency – EASA;
• Federal Aviation Administration – FAA;
• United Arab Emirates – UAE – GCAA;
• Saudi Arabia – GACA;
• Bahrain – CAA;
• Overseas Territories Aviation Regulations – OTAR.
SAS provides over 550 Classroom & Webinar courses together with more than 250 courses available online through our sister site www.sofemaonline.com. For further information please contact email@example.com
Understand the Purpose & Structure of EMAR M & EMAR 145 – Book your place at firstname.lastname@example.org!