March 22, 2023
It’s our pleasure to welcome the latest member of our Privileged Training Partner (PTP) Program:
They have joined more than 100 aviation companies from around the world who trust us in training their staff with regulatory & vocational classroom, webinar, and online courses, while enjoying additional benefits, available exclusively to our PTP members.
Benefits of the Privileged Training Partner (PTP) Program
- Corporate and Individual Discounts on more than 650 Classroom & Webinar Courses
- 15% discount from the total cost of In-company Training (Please note variation to PTP in respect of withholding tax)
- 15% discount for each employee attending an Open Webinar
All of our partners have the opportunity to assign a Corporate User Account to a training administrator with access to all trainees’ profiles at www.SofemaOnline.com and can benefit from the following features:
- Enroll Now – Pay Later: you can enroll team members whenever it is convenient and without worrying about making the payment in advance
- Special Freedom Pass price of €1099 (
€1375): gives access to all 300+ online training programs at www.SofemaOnline.com for a minimum of 1 year
- All users receive a 20% discount (minimum) on Single Courses (10% on Packages & Diplomas)
- Monthly Invoices are issued with 30 days to pay
- Accelerated Loading of Material (at our cost to support your training program)
- Your Company Account Manager has admin access to view the training status of your team
- A monthly status report and invoice are issued at the end of each month
About Sofema Aviation Services
Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) www.sassofia.com has been delivering high-level regulatory training since 2008.
Over the years we have helped many thousands of aviation professionals gain a deep understanding of both the regulatory environment as well as competence-building vocational training.
Initially starting with EASA Regulations today Sofema Aviation Services delivers Regulatory Training to cover the following jurisdictions:
- European Aviation Safety Agency – EASA
- Federal Aviation Administration – FAA
- United Arab Emirates – UAE – GCAA
- Saudi Arabia – GACA
- Bahrain – CAA
- Overseas Territories Aviation Regulations – OTAR
About the Luxaviation Group
Since 1964, the Luxaviation Group has been tailoring private travel experiences for a global clientele. Today, over 1300 employees deliver experiential luxury on five continents from their Luxembourg headquarters. Comprising multi-faceted luxury services brands in the aviation sector, such as Luxaviation, Luxaviation Helicopters, Starspeed, and ExecuJet. They operate, manage, and charter one of the largest fleets of private jets in the world, assisting entrepreneurs, businesses, entertainers, world leaders, and leisure guests in their shared goal of living a life well-lived, all whilst completing their travel experience safely, discreetly and luxuriously. The 24 VIP Terminals at various airports provide an efficient arrival and departure experience for their guests.
Want to become a Sofema Privileged Training Partner?
The PTP program is open to any organisation wishing to receive our support and the opportunity to achieve significant savings.
You may request admission to the program at any time and this will be considered on its merit.
Want your staff to be fully compliant with the Regulatory Training Obligations?
>> Request Your Partnership Today at firstname.lastname@example.org <<
Aviation regulatory training, Aviation Training, CAA, EASA, Execujet, FAA, GCAA, Luxaviation, online learning, OTAR, Privileged Training Partner, SAS training, SOL Training, Webinar Courses