An industry specific two-day program specifically designed for nominated or designated CAMO post holder and Maintenance System Post Holder of an Part 145 Organization.
The Maintenance Post Holder is directly responsible for Quality Control together with the effectiveness of the Safety Management System. This course also considers in detail the Role and Responsibilities of Continuing Airworthiness Manager. Typical responsibilities include ensuring the company’s compliance with the approved maintenance program EASA regulations and adherence to company required procedures.
Additionally the Post holder Maintenance and Part M CAMO Post Holder are responsible for a wide range of safety critical processes.
This in depth course provides a detailed practical training in management obligations and methodologies to ensure an effective and efficient maintenance and Part M organization.
The course is highly participative, and promotes industry best practices as standard, it is delivered in a confidential environment by an industry professional with over 40 years Commercial Aviation experience.
Aviation Authorities may choose to interview Form 4 candidates. All relevant areas are covered during the course.
Detailed Content / Topics – The following Subjects will be addressed -
- Abbreviations and Terms
- ICAO Introduction
- A Brief History of European Aviation Regulatory Development
- Nominated Post Holders CAMO / AMO
- Airworthiness Considerations
- Continuous Airworthiness – The Role of Part M
- Part 145 Purpose Content and Relationship
- General Introduction to all Part 21 Subparts
- EASA Regulation Part 147 Introduction
- EASA Regulation Part 66 Introduction
- Quality Assurance and Safety Assurance Introduction
- The Quality Responsibilities of the Maintenance Post Holder
- The SMS responsibilities of the Maintenance Post Holder
- Managing Competence
- Performing and Managing Investigations
- The Role of Root Cause Analysis Related to Compliance Audits
- Managing Corporate Culture
- Developing Appropriate Communication
- Coaching Training and Leadership
- Managing Aviation Standards
- Developing Procedures
Target groups –
- Nominated or designated Potholders Maintenance and Part M CAMO;
- Quality Assurance Auditors;
- EASA Inspectors.
Extensive previous experience in the management and supervision of Part 145 or Part M activities is required.
This is an advanced level course so a fundamental understanding of Part 145 and Part M is a pre-requisite.
The course is highly practical and significant and active participation will be expected.
Learning Objectives –
This course aims to provide a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Maintenance Post Holder and Part M Post Holder.
To prepare Aviation Professionals for the duties of Maintenance Post Holder and Part M CAMO Post Holder.
2 days – Each training day will start at 09.00 and finish at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.
To register for this training, please email email@example.com or Call +359 28210806