Sofema Aviation Services is pleased to invite you to join our confirmed training session in February in Avenue Hotel – Deira, Dubai
Choose from Two Courses Specifically Developed to enable the Operators CAMO to be able to fully engage in Managing Aircraft Technical Records and Aircraft Lease Technical Management.
Find more details about the courses here.
Essential Courses you should not miss!
Specifically designed to help you understand the fundamentals of both aircraft finance and legal elements to support your understanding of Aircraft Lease Agreements and Maintenance Reserves fundamentals to help you navigate through the complexity of this subject.
Combine both courses for additional discount
Email firstname.lastname@example.org now to reserve your places
These courses are highly suitable for CAMO Staff, who are wishing to develop an in-depth understanding of Airline Lease Obligations as well as Certification and Technical Records with particular relevance to End of lease returns.
It is also suitable for other stakeholders (including Quality Assurance Staff) who are looking for a detailed understanding of the Lease Obligations as well as Technical Records.
You will gain significant benefit from attending this specialised program:
- Understand the different type of Aircraft Leasing Arrangements
- Understand the process related to end of lease preparations
- Consider the importance of the lease return conditions
- Easily navigate through the complexity of the Lease return Challenges and Obligations
- Be able to minimize unnecessary expenditure
- Understand the Fundamentals of Aircraft Finance including Maintenance Reserves
- Raise awareness regarding Legal Obligations related to Aircraft Lease Agreements
- Be able to take the best organisational decisions based on understanding options
- Benefit from the various leasing and financing schemes available for the acquisition of aircraft
- Understand the role of Technical Records related to the Operators lessee obligations
- Gain familiarity with the end of Lease checklist requirements, to ensure complete CAW records
- Understand Tech Records Obligations to support the Lessor and Lessee to manage all required documentation and achieve successful redelivery.
- Understanding how an effective technical records system can protect asset value
- Understand the regulations which drive both Part M and Part 145 Technical Record Requirements
- Understanding Organisational Roles and Responsibilities Compliant with TSO / ETSO Management & oversight
- To consider the Oversight of Maintenance Activities related to Part 21 Management of STC,s Mods and Repairs.
- Understand the need for Self-Monitoring Procedures (SMP) and the role of Quality Control within the Technical Records Environment
Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) and SofemaOnline (SOL) are pleased to offer a range of EASA compliant regulatory training courses in support of Multiple Regulatory Compliance and Competence Development. For details please see www.sassofia.com, www.sofemaonline.com or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.