Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) www.sassofia.com specialises in providing regulatory support to industry, including EASA Part CAMO Transition, to achieve the following
• Optimise the CAMO process & procedures to ensure full compliance together with efficient processes
• Support to Develop Part -CAMO Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME) Procedures
• Support to be fully compliant Compliance & Safety Systems including competence development
• Bespoke training specifically focused on your organisations’ needs based on your pre-existing knowledge
The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has introduced significant changes to EASA Part M – Continuing Airworthiness requirements, which is Annex I to Commission Regulation (EU) 1321/2014.
The Commission Regulation (EU) 1321/2014 has recently been amended by Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/1383 and Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2020/270.
The change introduces a new structure to the (EU) 1321/2014 regulation by amending Part M (Annex I) and adding additional Annexes to it.
In addition, EASA will transition the existing Subpart G to Part M with a separate Part CAMO – Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (Annex V(c)). (after 24 September 2021 Part M Subpart G will no longer be applicable)
Whilst Part CAMO is harmonised with the elements found in Part M Subpart G additional requirements for Management Systems and Internal Safety Reporting as well as the Management of Competence are introduced.
The Part CAMO compliant organisation will be required to establish, implement and maintain a Management System which will include Safety Management together with Compliance Monitoring (typically CM continues the same as now).
The Safety system will have to include clearly defined lines of responsibility and accountability, safety policy, identified actions to mitigate the risks, continuous training for personnel and monitoring system.
Note – Under the new internal safety reporting scheme, organisations will be required to collect information and ensure evaluation of all known information relevant to errors, inability to follow procedures, near misses and hazards.
What Standard Training Courses are currently available?
• Part CAMO – 1 Day
• SMS for Part CAMO Regulatory Obligations – 1 Day
• Human Factors (HF) & Safety Management System (SMS) for Part CAMO – 3 Days
• Part M 2020 – 2 Days
• SMS Investigation Techniques for Part CAMO Safety Practitioners – 2 Days
• Root Cause for Quality & Safety – 2 Days
• Electrical Wiring Interconnect Systems Initial – EWIS For CAMO Planning & Technical Staff – 1 Day
• Fuel Tank Safety Level 2 Training Initial -1 Day
• All the above courses are available either in the Classroom / As webinar / or As Online Courses (Many with VoiceOver)
• Due to our flexibility, all classroom & webinar courses can be modified and configured specifically to meet your objectives