Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) is introducing optional dates for our forthcoming EASA Regulations Webinars in July 2022!
We are delighted to announce a training session that consists of three EASA Regulation courses, each with three possible dates for delivery:
EASA Part-145 Overview & Recurrent Commission Regulation (EC) No 1321/2014 – 1 Day
04.07 / 11.07 / 18.07.2022
EASA 1178/2011 Part ORA Regulations – 2 Days
06.07 / 13.07 / 20.07.2022
EASA 1178/2011 Part-FCL Essentials Flight Crew Licensing Regulations (A) – 1 Day
08.07 / 15.07 / 22.07.2022
Choose your dates & Register at email@example.com
Multiple Discount Opportunities are available + an option for enrolment in Free of Charge Relevant Foundation online course
Read below to find out more
Details of the session:
Duration: 6 hours each day with the appropriate pauses
Price per delegate for one course: 345 EUR 1-Day / 680 EUR 2-Days
– Full Access to Interactive Instructor-Led Webinar
– Soft Copy of the Material
– MP4 File which contains the full training program presented following the completion of the training course
Examination: Available by request – Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Additional benefit: Free of Charge Relevant Foundation online course
Discounts: Up to 35% off the price with an Early Bird discount which is applicable for bookings taken and payment received 14 days prior to the course start
- Gain an overview of Part 145 implementation & Learn how to avoid potential problems.
- Current AOC holders and other Operational and Concerned Personnel will gain a detailed understanding of 1178/2011 Part ORA Regulations with emphasis on Compliance Monitoring and AMC & GM procedures.
- Understand the structure and content of the Air Crew regulation (Annex1 1178/2012 FCL).
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“We received a lot of additional information to make things clearer.”
“The instructor used the right words to explain the material.”
“This training helped me to develop some new skills.”
“Adequate answers were given to specific questions.”
“All aspects were useful, the examples were great.”
Aviation Regulatory, Commission Regulation (EC) No 1321/2014 (Annex I, EASA, EASA 1178/2011, EASA 1178/2011 Part-FCL, EASA Part 145, EASA regulations, European Flight Crew Licensing (FCL), Part ORA Regulations, SAS training, Upcoming Courses, Webinar training