We are delighted to announce that Sofema Online has launched a new Reliability training – presentation with Voice Over:
About the Reliability Training:
The aim of the course is to provide the delegates who are new to aircraft maintenance reliability, with a general introduction to the theoretical construct and mathematical reliability model together with instructor-led demonstrations and a short review of MSG-3 and its relationship with reliability. The training also provides a general overview of reliability management as a key continuing airworthiness task, not least programme development that is acceptable to both the operator and your regulator. Click here for more details.
Price: 75.00 EUR (get up to 40% off with a Multi-Courses/Users Discount)
Duration: Equivalent to 1-day classroom training
Course type: Presentation with Voice Over
• Delegates will be able to define Reliability.
• Discuss the importance of Reliability as a continuing airworthiness task.
• Define competencies and explain the importance of Engineering Judgement to Reliability Analysis and decision making.
• Describe Reliability Programmes in terms of Primary Features and Size & Complexity of the reliability programme.
• Discuss data collection, interpretation & reporting.
General Introduction to Reliability
Reliability as a Continuing Airworthiness Task
Competencies & Engineering Judgement
Reliability Under Part CAMO
Reliability Programmes – Primary Features
Reliability Programme – Size & Complexity
Data – Collection, Interpretation & Reporting
Do you want a soft copy of the material?
Special offer for Individuals:
Special offer for Groups of 7 or more:
Groups of 7 or more students enrolling together will be eligible for a Free of charge soft copy of the material.
- Kindly note this discount is only available when ordered and paid for at the time of the training.
- Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to avail of this offer.
How to register?
Are you a Sofema Online student?
Join our membership program – Sofema Online Aviation Network (SOAN) – Now rebranded as SOL Plus, and save up to 25% on your next training course!
Aicraft Maintenance, Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, Aircraft Maintenance Planning, Aircraft Reliability Training, Airworthiness, CAMO, Competence, continuing airworthiness, EASA Part – CAMO, MSG-3, Online Training, Reliability Engineers, SOL Training