Aircraft Gen Fam & Technical Recurrent Training – Ideal for Individuals or Groups
Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) www.sassofia.com considers the obligations that are required for an EASA Part 145 Organisation to demonstrate compliance with AMC1 145.A.35(d) Certifying staff and support staff
Consider the Training Requirement Driven by AMC1 145.A.35(d) Certifying staff and support staff:
- Recurrent training is a two-way process to ensure that certifying staff and support staff remain current in terms of the necessary technical knowledge, procedures, and safety management (including human factors) and that the organisation receives feedback on the adequacy of its procedures and maintenance instructions.
A number of 145 Organisations are in receipt of findings following regulatory authority audits concerning a lack of evidence related to technical training related to type approvals held.
Sofema Aviation Services is pleased to announce we have a solution that enables individuals to access online a technical
Online Aircraft Type Technical Refresher and General Familiarisation courses for industry professionals including licensed aircraft engineers’ quality managers, technicians, and technical support staff.
Current Airbus Course Availability
Courses are available for the following Airbus Types and Engine Combinations:
- A220 B1/B2 REFRESHER
- A320 CEO B1/B2 REFRESHER CFM56
- AIRBUS A320 CEO B1/B2 REFRESHER CFM56 & PW6000
- AIRBUS A320 CEO SERIES B1/B2 REFRESHER CFM56, V2500 & PW6000
- AIRBUS A320 CEO SERIES B1/B2 REFRESHER PW6000
- AIRBUS A320 CEO SERIES B1/B2 REFRESHER V2500
- AIRBUS A320 CEO SERIES B1/B2 REFRESHER V2500 & CFM56
- AIRBUS A320 CEO SERIES B1/B2 REFRESHER V2500 & PW6000
- AIRBUS A320 NEO SERIES LEAP-1A & PW1100 B1/B2 REFRESHER
- AIRBUS A320 NEO SERIES LEAP-1A B1/B2 REFRESHER
- AIRBUS A320 NEO SERIES PW1100 B1/B2 REFRESHER
- AIRBUS A330 CEO B1/B2 REFRESHER CF6
- AIRBUS A330 CEO B1/B2 REFRESHER CF6 & RR TRENT
- AIRBUS A330 CEO B1/B2 REFRESHER CF6, PW4000 & RR TRENT
- AIRBUS A330 CEO B1/B2 REFRESHER PW4000
- AIRBUS A330 CEO B1/B2 REFRESHER PW4000 & CF6
- AIRBUS A330 CEO B1/B2 REFRESHER RR TRENT
- AIRBUS A340 B1/B2 REFRESHER CFM56
- AIRBUS A350 B1/B2 REFRESHER
- AIRBUS A380 B1/B2 REFRESHER RR TRENT
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise the aircraft type you are interested in. We will be pleased to provide you with the best offer.
145 organisations, Aicraft Maintenance, Airbus, Aviation Safety Management, Certifying Staff, EASA, EASA Part 145, EASA Regulatory, Human Factors, Part 145 Recurrent Training, Quality Manager, support staff, Training Requirements