Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) is delighted to invite you to our forthcoming webinar this month regarding Reliability Systems:
Reserve your virtual seat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our well-adapted method to deliver regulatory training in the form of a live webinar is a cost-effective way to cover the material for a small to a medium-size group of people and support the delegates with up to date information.
What is the webinar about?
Reliability Mathematics: Utilising Airline Reliability Systems and Data – 1 Day – Webinar
Date: 25 February 2021
Starting time: 10:00 AM (GMT +2)
Duration: 6 actual hours with the appropriate pauses
Price: 345 EUR (take minimum 15% Early-bird discount until 03 Feb 2021)
– Full Access to Interactive Instructor-Led Webinar
– Soft Copy of the Material
– MP4 File which contains the full training program presented following the completion of the training course
This one-day webinar provides delegates who are new to aircraft maintenance reliability, with a general introduction to the theoretical construct and mathematical reliability model. More so, the webinar also provides a general overview of reliability management as a key continuing airworthiness task and programme development that is acceptable to your regulator. Read more
What are the covered topics during the training?
1. General Introduction to Reliability;
2. Reliability as a Continuing Airworthiness Task
3. Competencies & Engineering Judgement
4. Reliability under Part CAMO
5. Reliability Programmes
6. Data – Collection, Interpretation & Reporting
The training will be carried out by Rustom Sutaria, a graduate from Kingston University with a B.Eng. (Hons.) in Aerospace Engineering and approximately 20 years’ experience within Aircraft Engineering and maintenance.
Additional Multi-Delegate discounts available:
– For 2 Delegates (or 1 Delegate attending 2 training) we offer a 10% Discount for each Delegate
– For 3 Delegates or more (or 1 Delegate attending 3 or more training) we offer a 15% Discount for each Delegate
How does Sofema Webinar Work?
We use https://zoom.us/. This is a live program where the instructor takes you through the material in real-time with easy to use Software.
This way of learning is highly interactive and spares the delegates additional costs such as travel and accommodation.
To go ahead with delivery the minimum number of participants required per course is six persons. However, if you are on your own please make the request to attend the training as we will consolidate and develop a group from all our clients.
Ensure your attendance – Register at email@example.com today!