October 27, 2021
Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) www.sassofia.com is delighted to share that a new course regarding FAA & EASA Corrosion Protection and Control Program is now a part of our training portfolio:
FAA & EASA Corrosion Protection and Control Program – 2 Days
Available as a Classroom or Webinar training – Register at email@example.com
What is the course about?
The aim of this training is to give the delegates a comprehensive understanding of how to ensure compliance with Continuing Structural Integrity Programme. They will learn what are the roles and responsibilities associated with the management of Corrosion Protection and Control Program (CPCP) & what are the activities that support the analysis of Safety Data. After completing the course the students will gain the ability to effectively assess both the regulatory compliance and suitability of operators’ Maintenance Programs and to use the regulation to proactively manage the oversight of regulatory compliance related to the CPCP control processes.
Which topics will be addressed during the training?
- Definitions and Acronyms
- Continuing Structural Integrity – Introduction
- What are Supplemental Structural Inspections
- Causes of Corrosion -Types of Corrosion
- Corrosion Prevention Control Program CPCP Review
- Corrosion Prevention and Control Programme (CPCP) Requirements FAA / EASA
- Baseline CPCP
- Considering CPCP AD’s
- CPCP Incorporation into the AMP
- How good are your Corrosion Control Assessment and Maintenance Procedures?
- Aircraft Fuel Tank Microbiological Concerns
- Supplemental Structural Inspection Programme (SSIP)
- Service Bulletin Review and Mandatory Modification Programme
- Repair Evaluation Guidelines (REG) and Repair Assessment Programme (RAP)
- Limit of Validity (LOV) of the Maintenance Programme and Evaluation for Widespread Fatigue Damage (WFD)
- Considerations Related to MSG-3 Aircraft Inspection Standards
- Considering Different types of Inspection GVI / DVI / SI
- Performing an Effective Aircraft Maintenance Inspection
- Inspection Performance & amp; Staff Competence
- Supplemental Type-Certificates and Modifications Implementation
- Guidelines for the development of a corrosion control programme
- Guidelines for the development of an SB review and mandatory modification programme
What are the benefits of this training course? See Here
Why should you choose Sofema Aviation Services?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 13 years of operational experience. Since we started we have provided training services to approx 30,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons! The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customers. The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost-effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it, check it out – SAS Discount Program
What do People Say about Sofema Aviation Services Training?
“The instructor used the right words to explain the material.”
“The discussions among the group were very beneficial.”
“The instructor showed a very resourceful background and experience.”
“All sections of the course were related to my field.”
“Adequate answers were given to specific questions.”
Start learning now – Request the Training at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Aicraft Corrosion, Aircraft Inspection, Aircraft Maintenance Inspection, Aircraft Repair, aviation safety, Causes of Corrosion, classroom training, Continuing Structural Integrity Programme, Control Assessment and Maintenance Procedures, Corrosion Prevention and Control Programme (CPCP), EASA, EASA Corrosion Protection, FAA, Limit of Validity (LOV), MSG-3, New Training, Repair Evaluation Guidelines (REG), SAS training, Supplemental Structural Inspection Programme (SSIP), Supplemental Structural Inspections, Webinar training, Widespread Fatigue Damage (WFD)