Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) www.sassofia.com is pleased to share that our training portfolio has a new addition:
Available as a Classroom or Webinar training – Register at email@example.com
What is the training about?
This course was designed to provide the delegates with a basic understanding of the FAA / EASA 145 regulatory process. They will also gain an overview of the key fundamentals of the Bi-lateral Maintenance Annex Guidance (MAG) and Technical Implementation Procedures (TIP). The participants will achieve a significant awareness of the working mechanics of the Parts Oversight Management & Certification environment leading. They will improve their decision-making process & will be able to use the regulation to document and demonstrate compliance.
Benefit from our training services – Sign up for the FAA and EASA 145 Component Certification – Regulatory Requirements & Bilateral Considerations – 2 Days course
Which topics will be addressed during the training?
- Terms & Definitions
- Regulatory Introduction FAA FAR-145 & FAR-43
– 14 CFR Part 145 Subpart A – General
– 14 CFR Part 145 Subpart B – Certification
– 14 CFR Part 145 Subpart C – Housing, Facilities, Equipment, Materials, And Data
– 14 CFR Part 145 Subpart D – Personnel
– 14 CFR Part 145 Subpart E – Operating Rules
– Applicability Of 14 CFR Part 43
- Regulatory Introduction EASA Part 145
- Certification and Approval Process FAA /EASA
- The EASA Certification Process
- Introduction MAG & TIP
- The Difference Between STC and PMA
- Introduction Role & Purpose of an STC
- EASA & FAA 21 Overview – Design & Production Aircraft Certification
- Considerations Related to Continuing Airworthiness EASA Bilateral Agreement (BASA)
- Maintenance Annex Guidance MAG US-EU-US
- FAA Technical Implementation Procedures for Airworthiness and Environmental Certification
- Certification and Approval Process FAA TSO
- Certification and Approval Process EASA ETSO
- Certification Alternative Procedures
- Repairs as applicable to TSO / ETSO Articles
- EASA 145.A.50 Certification of Maintenance
- FAA – Inspection Of Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Or Alterations (145.213)
- EASA Form 1 & FAA 8130-3
Why should you choose Sofema Aviation Services?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory training and consulting company with 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 13 years of operational experience. Since we started we have provided training services to approx 60,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons! The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customers. The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost-effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it, check it out – SAS Discount Program
Be able to use the FAA and EASA 145 regulations to document and demonstrate compliance – Request the course as a webinar or classroom training at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Aircraft Certification, Airworthiness, Certification of Maintenance, Certification Process, classroom training, Continuing Airworthiness (CA), EASA, EASA 145, EASA Part 145, EASA Regulatory Introduction, FAA, New Training, Repairs, SAS training, Webinar training