Sofema Aviation Services (SAS) www.sassofia.com is delighted to share that a new course regarding Fatigue Risk Management Systems for Part 145 Organisationsce has been added to our training portfolio:
Available as a Classroom or Webinar training – Register at email@example.com
What is the training about?
The purpose of the Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS) is to promote a reduction, as far as practicably reasonable, workplace fatigue and its associated risks, to ensure a safe and error-free work environment for employees, contractors, and clients. This training focuses exclusively on the role of the Fatigue Risk Management System in the maintenance environment. Upon completion of this training, the delegates achieve a deep understanding of the associated regulations and requirements, in particular how an FRMS integrates within the organisation’s SMS.
Which topics will be addressed?
- Regulations Applicable to Fatigue EASA Part 145
- FRMS – How to Assess your Organisations Status
- The Concept of Fatigue Risk Management Systems
- Science of Sleep and Foundations of Fatigue
- Understanding the Challenge of Migrating from a Compliance Based FRMS to a Performance Based FRMS
- Considering the Challenge of Developing an Open and Effective Reporting Culture
- Considering the Steps to Implement an Effective FRMS within your Organisation
- Integrating FRMS within an SMS
- FRMS Systematic Management
- FRMS Documentation
- FRMS Training
- Promotion of FRMS within the context of a “Culture of Trust”
See the full content & the learning objectives here
Why should you choose Sofema Aviation Services?
Sofema Aviation Services is a Regulatory training and consulting company with over 45 years of commercial aviation experience and 14 years of operational experience. Since we started we have provided training services to approx 60,000 delegates and we have grown for 2 primary reasons! The first is that we are professional and we listen to our customers. Please visit our download area as an example of how we engage with our customers. The second is not only the fact that our prices are far more cost-effective than our competitors it is that our discount program leaves all the others way behind – please do not take our word for it, check it out – SAS Discount Program
Master the skills to integrate a Fatigue Risk Management System in your organisation’s SMS
Request the training at firstname.lastname@example.org!